[Trombone-l] your choice

Stan Brager sbrager at socal.rr.com
Mon Nov 14 10:06:34 CST 2005

Thanks for this Rosolino reference, George. I've often wondered why he took
his life with such an upbeat attitude which he displays in this
conversation. I saw him several times during the 50's when he was with
Kenton and also when he was playing with a pick-up band at the Pasadena
Civic Auditorium. He was always impressive and I found his solos easy to
listen to.

Stan