[Trombone-l] your choice

Scott Garlock sgarlock at ashland.edu
Mon Nov 14 07:09:09 CST 2005

You might also want to check out the LP Conversation that Ros did w/
Conte Condoli. On the title track, Ros and Condoli do rather a lot of
scatting-just searing stuff. It's really striking how closely their
scatting resembles their playing.
The Lemon Drop Kid, as Rosolino was called did a lot of commercial
and big band singing in his pre-Kenton days.