[Trombone-l] Comparison: Yamaha vs. Getzen

Jeff Albert jeff at jeffalbert.com
Fri Nov 11 14:13:34 CST 2005

I like the Getzen for the money.  Both are good instruments, but the
Getzen seems to be a better value.

Of course, as mentioned a good used name brand horn is also an
option.  Ferguson (hornguys.com) has a used 62H (the new edition) for
$1750.  I have a former student that has a newer 62H like that, and
it is a good horn.

Jeff

Jeff Albert
www.jeffalbert.com