[Trombone-l] Finch

Chris Tune crtune at adelphia.net
Thu Nov 10 09:14:25 CST 2005

Now, Bill has made me look foolish.  Or at least less than thorough in
explaining the economics of this:

If you offer lots of money, someone with one of these mutes may very well
part with it.  Also, I know that you could talk to Rick Acosta.  He has a
Bass Bone one of these mutes.  Most likely he wants to hang on to it.  I
looked at it last night at rehearsal, and it looked beautiful.  He said he
picked it up in Las Vegas, which is apparently where Finch was living.

RA?  Are you a lurker?  Maybe he's out there (saying "shut up, Chris!")

Chris