[Trombone-l] Sold!

Bill Dinwiddie billdin at comcast.net
Wed Nov 9 15:51:38 CST 2005

> For Sale:
>
> One Trombone Bucket Mute Made by the Renown Jerry Finch.
>
> This mute is one of the very few still in existance.
>
> Price: $750.00. + 150.00 for shipping ($250.00 if shipping to Canada).

I'll take a dozen providing UK shipping is less than $500.00 per item.  I'll
send a cashier's check for $1,000,000.00.  Please return the balance.

A.

Adrian Drover
ADIOS, Scotland www.adios.co.uk
Personal email: adrian at adios.co.uk

Dear Adrian...SOLD! Shipping immediately.

Please e-mail me your bank account number and your PIN number,
so that I can directly deposit the balance from your generous check.

Thank you so much for your business,

Bill Dinwiddie
d/b/a Nigerian Bucket Mutes, Ltd.
billdin at comcast.net