Fwd: [Trombone-l] more about buckets - make your own

eric at elsjledwards.net eric at elsjledwards.net
Tue Nov 8 11:51:07 CST 2005

Mikel's last paragraph got me thinking.
Do we really all want to sound exactly the same in a section?
I kind of believe a section sounds fuller and more colorful if we Don't all have the same equipment, mutes horns etc...
I remember in college, all five in our section had different horns, butwe rehearsed and played well together and that really made thesection's sound.

Not sure how else to express my concept.

Thanks
Eric