[Trombone-l] more about buckets - make your own

Mikel K. Smith tbone at brassquintet.net
Tue Nov 8 09:51:42 CST 2005

Checked them out, and I like the design.  Also noticed on the slidebone site
that Pfieffer makes a very similar one, with price in the same stratospheric
neighborhood... I guess you get what you pay for though.  Time to start
saving my pennies.  Of course, if I got one of them, any chance of ever
matching the rest of the section would be lost.