[Trombone-l] dg talks equipment???

Tom Izzo contrabasstrombone at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 7 14:11:12 CST 2005

uh, uh, uh....

I guess I won't even go into my list of which
instrument goes for what kind of music (too much band
width).

Tom
PNSATBC, etc

--- Adrian Drover <slide.rule at adios.co.uk> wrote:

> From: "Wayne Dyess" <TexasTbone at gt.rr.com>
>
> > I also play an 88H-SGX in our symphony and for
> brass quintet... but a Bach
> > 16M for my jazz work and for when I need a lighter
> sound.  I also have a
> > Bach 36 that gets used from time to time.
> >
> > Then, for different gigs I also have at my
> disposal a Conn 6H and a
> > beautiful older 4H.  I don't play those as much,
> but only because of their
> > sad slides.  Otherwise, I love the tone from them
> both.
>

> I use a TR181 with Yam.59 for big band
> I use a TR181 with Yam.59 for orchestra
> I use a TR181 with Yam.59 for concert band
> I use a TR181 with Yam.59 for brass band
> I use a TR181 with Yam.59 for trombone 6tet
> I use a TR181 with Yam.59 for trombone choir
> I use a TR181 with Yam.59 for 3rd chair big band
> I use a TR181 with Yam.59 for 2nd chair shows
>
> Heck, I have so many trombones and mps, I don't know
> where to keep them all.
>
> Oh, I nearly forgot, I use a Besson Sovereign tuba
> for Dixieland band.
>
> A.
>
> Adrian Drover
> ADIOS, Scotland www.adios.co.uk
> Personal email: adrian at adios.co.uk

Tom Izzo
Principal Trombonist, Bristol Renaissance Faire;
Bass Trombonist, West Suburban Symphony Orchestra;
Founding Director, The Naperville Area Trombone Ensemble;
Alto/Tenor/Bass/Contrabass Trombones, Tubas, Euphonium, Bass Trumpet, Electric Bass, Timpani & Percussion.
http://www.Geocities.com/Vienna/Studio/7875/
(630) 858-7832