[Trombone-l] Difference?

richard.bartkus at cox.net richard.bartkus at cox.net
Mon Nov 7 11:35:46 CST 2005

Again, I will 2nd that.

I count myself very fortunate to have been able to share the stand with, in my humble opinion,  some of the truly magnificent players of our time.  Vinny Colaiuta is one of the most musically talented drummers I have performed with and he is one really great guy (at least for the very brief period that I was able to talk to him).

Richard

PS - Attached is a small version of a pic I took during sound check.  If anyone wants the full sized version just email me off list and I will be glad to send it to anyone that wants it.