[Trombone-l] Difference?

Aaron Thornberry athornberry at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 7 10:23:07 CST 2005

i agree with that.

i think the biggest difference is consistency of production. i consider
myself an amateur. i take and teach lessons, practice and gig as much as i
can, but by day i'm a software developer.

back to consistency: once in a while, i'll nail something so perfectly that
it could compete with any of the cats i look up to. the difference between
myself and them is that they play at that level a much, much larger
percentage of the time and for me it's a moment here and there.

-aaron