[Trombone-l] Difference?

richard.bartkus at cox.net richard.bartkus at cox.net
Mon Nov 7 09:30:03 CST 2005

I'll 2nd that !

One of the bands I work most often with, we NEVER rehearse.  Usually when we get new charts, it's a 10 min run through before sound check.  And that is primarilly to "note check" the parts;  you are expected to execute your written part w/o clams.  That's why I always (well maybe usually) take a pencil and run the parts in my head, marking-up the more intricate lines to help me not step in the holes.

Richard