[Trombone-l] dg talks equipment???

thetubameister at adelphia.net thetubameister at adelphia.net
Sat Nov 5 20:40:10 CST 2005

 I learned bass bone on a first generation 7B.  I still think it might have been the best bass I ever played (there are rumors about a leadpipe accident with it, so it was better than it was supposed to be :-)

Every DuoGrav I've played was a wonderful instrument.  Different than many modern instruments, but absolutely excellent!

J.c.S.