[Trombone-l] dg talks equipment???

Keith Marr Mail at gothicway.fsnet.co.uk
Sat Nov 5 09:13:30 CST 2005

That's a good point Earl, for a few years now I've used first a Holton, and
now a Rath 9 for orchestral work. I had the Duo Gravis as a "back-up" and
for jazz. However when I bought the Rath I traded in the Holton as a deposit
and so was without either for about two months, during which I performed The
Dream of Gerontius on the King. It was superb!

Rule 1: Never rule out a 1970s King.

Keith in Bb/F/D