[Trombone-l] dg talks equipment???

Richard Barrett richard.barrett93 at ntlworld.com
Sat Nov 5 08:37:43 CST 2005

Jeff

I had a similar experience with a late 1970s 4b earlier this year.  All
the more surprising as I had been looking at Conn 88Hs, having loved my
8H, and was convinced Conn 88H was what I would buy.

Tried the 4b in a rehearsal, liked it within minutes, took it home and
kept it.  Wouldn't swap now.  I think it was the clarity, ease of
response and ability to cut through as needed that swung it for me.

Richard