[Trombone-l] Master in Low Brass

Jim Robins frank_rosolino at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 3 13:10:49 CST 2005

Hi all,

Having been given a reminder of how fond I am of tuba and euhponium
playing this week the thought crossed my mind to check out if any
schools out there offer a Masters of Music in Low Brass.  I know there
are places that offer woodwind degrees, but i wasn't sure about low
brass.  Anyone know of such an animal?  Yale, maybe?  I hear the price
is right there.

James Robins
Band Director - Hampstead Middle School, Hampstead, NH
Freelance Trombonist - New England Area
Kappa Kappa Psi - Iota Phi Alumni