[Trombone-l] Trombone Humor

Chris Tune crtune at adelphia.net
Thu Nov 3 08:54:05 CST 2005

Well, somewhat like the problems I've had with another relatively famous
'documentarian', I had trouble believing that trombonists might go around
doing "drive-by" pedal tones. . .

After all, we're trombone players and that means that we are the "good
guys".  Sure, we enjoy a beer or two.  Sure, we drive cheap cars. Sure we
think and think about whether our bells are "red brass" or "yellow brass".
But everyone knows the only people hurt are the occassional bassoonist.  No
one really is concerned about that.

Chris