[Trombone-l] Trombone Humor

Chris Tune crtune at adelphia.net
Wed Nov 2 20:52:14 CST 2005

Genius!

I've just ordered the "Gasjack 2000" and I'm certain it is going to solve my
high-gas-price.  I'm concerned about this new crime wave hitting Houston. .
. I guess it's no biggie though. . . .I'm tough!  I'M A TROMBONE PLAYER!

Well. . . kinda tough. . .

If you go to look at the movies. . .be sure to wait . . . .and . . . wait. .
. .and . . . .wait. . .while the movies download.  It took forever for me
and I'm through a cable modem and regularly get over 1.5 mega bit speeds. I
was able to get all of 'em though. . .so far I think the gas jack is my
favorite.

Chris