[Trombone-l] A lovely Tubax solo

Tom Izzo contrabasstrombone at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 1 12:36:10 CST 2005

--- "Richardson, Timothy Mr. DAC USAG Franconia DPW
ERMD" <timothy.a.richardson at us.army.mil> wrote:

> I still think about what might have happened.
> And my pitcher on
> the cover...........

Really, Tim?
Is yours made of plaster? Or fiberglass? pewter?
Just curious.

:-)

Tom

> Tim

Tom Izzo
Principal Trombonist, Bristol Renaissance Faire;
Bass Trombonist, West Suburban Symphony Orchestra;
Founding Director, The Naperville Area Trombone Ensemble;
Alto/Tenor/Bass/Contrabass Trombones, Tubas, Euphonium, Bass Trumpet, Electric Bass, Timpani & Percussion.
http://www.Geocities.com/Vienna/Studio/7875/
(630) 858-7832