[Cus-l] [EXTERNAL]CUS Annual Business Meeting - April 13th

Gilbreath, James N jngilbr at uab.edu
Thu Apr 11 14:05:10 CDT 2024

This email originated from outside of Samford University. Please consider carefully whether you should click on any links, open any attachments, or provide any information.

Good afternoon, everyone!

My apologies for the short notice. Our annual division business meeting will be at the ALLA annual conference at Homewood Public Library on April 13th (in two days!). The meeting will be at 11 AM in Room 110.

Officers, if you have anything to report, please send me a report or a brief note. I'll compile everything and send out an agenda at the end of the day tomorrow.

Looking forward to seeing everyone who can make it to the meeting!

- James

James Gilbreath, MLIS | Assistant Professor
Reference Librarian & Liaison to the UAB School of Public Health
UAB Libraries | Lister Hill Library of the Health Sciences, 251J
P: 205.934.2231 | jngilbr at uab.edu<mailto:jngilbr at uab.edu>
Pronouns<https://secure-web.cisco.com/1zNWVVgpsPfpAadtk5-lnOoRWWbPTcnlSsLxKEjfM6j523A8KUHzW1hDsAuiUYMaUCXATSLs6oWGKdvTWjKbD0Rj7pVpFojtk_q2ZCtPxjJDR7yC4TBPi48ghCr87brc9XPKBJWTdaecvaU4GndCxKDIKHWRFH_0rTiHPTAcwwFCzYYkHlxg0V0kwFPuSfo-xlKMdEHI4lUmTR1twcKyZ686HX4mGWl1FZ_K_hahJA7zZoRGSJ7hKZAIKY0O1zqH15Zu9jS-nPu9vMLt7g7Yc3DAfMGXJpBvN_IZh4oc1m91CrYN6BQ-EemGatzHPBp7V/https%3A%2F%2Fwww.uab.edu%2Fdei%2Finstitutional-equity%2Finclusive-language-guide>: He/Him/His