[Cus-l] [EXTERNAL]Cancelling September 6 meeting

Gilbreath, James N jngilbr at uab.edu
Wed Sep 6 11:02:27 CDT 2023

This email originated from outside of Samford University. Please consider carefully whether you should click on any links, open any attachments, or provide any information.

Hey all!

Sorry about this, but I'm having to cancel the meeting for this afternoon that I had scheduled for last week. My very sincere apologies. I'm planning for our next CUS Executive Committee meeting to be in October or November. I'll definitely send out a Doodle Poll beforehand this time.

Thanks,

James

James Gilbreath, MLIS | Assistant Professor
Reference Librarian & Liaison to the UAB School of Public Health
UAB Libraries | Lister Hill Library of the Health Sciences, 251J
P: 205.934.2231 | jngilbr at uab.edu<mailto:jngilbr at uab.edu>
Pronouns<https://secure-web.cisco.com/11UmzJi1zPVGbbVCn6hjIKi1tI-N-P0__dGlYh4XM9fjv8hI_1bf7jumTCZsKxU9N9qJtkLj3nxRsbTkW53zHbVjeawcglT7nnpkNkkmosXux1xCCOoiodX4uQ5LZ1TPTVNBTk7VAkFFIWyKzWDe_fiRzjpJtS4UiAngh7aMLCOg7doqE-93uRCxtvHMFVDPVep2VjrPzBEHw9_Mlkwfc4KvGAMU-Pay4klVH0eFwIRo3Z3D7rVLcXRq9KC8T5ZLberosfmXcpqPhE50vy3_DKdJWP7c0zit1LpP3oCOrPbJNjAJNWg1OThJKwfuNAJg4/https%3A%2F%2Fwww.uab.edu%2Fdei%2Finstitutional-equity%2Finclusive-language-guide>: He/Him/His