[Cus-l] Upcoming Leadership Discussion at ALLA

Daniel Wilson danielewilson at outlook.com
Mon Mar 11 15:21:38 CDT 2019

Hello everyone,

I will be leading a presentation at the upcoming convention. The meeting will include the presentation of dissertation findings on academic library leadership styles and a discussion on their relevance and importance. Key to the interpretation of these findings is the opinions of practicing librarians and I hope that the convention will provide a suitable space for significant and open discussion on library leadership. As such, I wanted to send this out and encourage you to attend and join in the discussion.

The presentation is scheduled for Wednesday, April 3rd, from 2:00 - 2:50 PM. The title is: Democratic vs. Transformational: Leadership Findings and
Discussion.

I hope to see many of you there,

Daniel Wilson, MLIS
Director of Library & Learning Services