[Cus-l] CUS's Spring Events

Dusty Folds dfolds at lawsonstate.edu
Tue Jan 10 10:36:46 CST 2017

I hope everyone had a wonderful break (those of you who had a break)!

As we begin a new year, I wanted to update you on a few things CUS has planned for the spring.

*         Three more webinars!-one on legal research, one on health research, and one on the ALLA convention. Information regarding dates and times is forthcoming.

*         Next CUS quarterly meeting is Friday, February 24 at 2:00 p.m. Again, it will be online, and I will send more information as the date gets closer.

*         ALLA Convention is April 19 - 21 in Montgomery. You still have time to submit a proposal for the CUS/AACRL joint sessions at https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__docs.google.com_forms_d_e_1FAIpQLSc37xb-5FSd4Fq-5FWqp3zkBAWv-5FYhhI3VPgzpNR9tqvr8G5IOQ0Q_viewform&d=DgIFAg&c=GTxgfYI6i4KYikqC6GK_Jzn2mYGEh-v4HEPYCyQcJzU&r=Wcw2DK1jSyYu2vW8GUrouU1_uD7H6Z7B53V5KVdtm8w&m=yuu5Baite4zgFyH5Qs7EncFbsq8Yhf9dvdo2cMmXBaA&s=_7vjjuVqSGZbsGrV14IGO5BsIw23bMLtU9kEsD8hfXY&e= . The deadline is January 31. (I will forward Peggy Kain's email with more information.)

*One last thing, a new year means time to renew or join ALLA. If you have not done so already, make sure you renew your ALLA membership and CUS membership. This is also a good time to encourage those around you to join CUS. Remember to highlight not only what we did last year but also what we still have coming up over the next few months.

As always, if you have any questions or need anything, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks,
Dusty
CUS Chair

Dusty Folds