[Cus-l] CUS Breakfast and Annual Meeting

Dusty Folds dfolds at lawsonstate.edu
Mon Apr 17 10:43:16 CDT 2017

I hope everyone is excited about the upcoming ALLA Convention and the CUS Breakfast and Annual Meeting!

Our speaker will be Dr. Christopher Shaffer, Dean of University Libraries at Troy University. His talk is entitled "Small Grants that Lead to Creative Programming and Outreach."

Following his talk will be our business meeting. Attached is the agenda along with the minutes from our previous meeting. Also attached is the revised bylaws, which we will vote on at the meeting. Lori Northrup emailed the revised bylaws and additional information on Monday, March 27 via the CUS listserv.

Finally, we will be installing our new officers at this meeting.

I look forward to seeing all of you on Wednesday morning at 7:30 a.m. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Dusty
CUS Chair, 2016-2017

Dusty Folds
Reference and Instruction Librarian