[Cus-l] FW: AACRL Webinar

Dusty Folds dfolds at lawsonstate.edu
Wed Nov 30 16:00:24 CST 2016

From: Alabama Association of College and Research Libraries [mailto:AACRL at LISTSERV.UAB.EDU] On Behalf Of Kain, Margaret M
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2016 2:52 PM
To: AACRL at LISTSERV.UAB.EDU
Subject: AACRL Webinar

Please join us December 8, beginning at 2 p.m.  for a webinar,  hosted by AACRL and presented by some of our wonderful colleagues here in Alabama!!

Desirable Outcomes: Closing the Loop for Primary Stakeholders

Samford University Library engages in multiple means of assessment under the leadership of our dean and in response to university-level assessment needs. Administrative and instructional outcomes have both been in focus, including responding to student and curricular needs, reporting and responding to use of library resources at the department level, and creating and assessing student learning outcomes relative to information literacy. This webinar will provide a cultural overview of our particular initiatives and examples of assessment in response to questions concerning collection, hours, electronic resources, and instruction.

To register click on: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__attendee.gototraining.com_r_4046204268744755201&d=DgIFAg&c=GTxgfYI6i4KYikqC6GK_Jzn2mYGEh-v4HEPYCyQcJzU&r=Wcw2DK1jSyYu2vW8GUrouU1_uD7H6Z7B53V5KVdtm8w&m=xsR24levupnYIr-GIsk__2YNhNh_lePV4TtU75X0CBg&s=gxtedK3L-lNO22In_PtRvDk3u0o9meco3MATTXSmjqQ&e= .   After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about how to join the webinar.

Thank you,
AACRL Continuing Education & Training Committee

Peggy Kain | Reference Librarian for Education
Assistant Professor
UAB Libraries | Mervyn H. Sterne Library
UAB Benevolent Fund Council Member
UAB | The University of Alabama at Birmingham
P: 205.934.6364 | pkain at uab.edu<mailto:pkain at uab.edu>

uab.edu<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__uab.edu_&d=DgIFAg&c=GTxgfYI6i4KYikqC6GK_Jzn2mYGEh-v4HEPYCyQcJzU&r=Wcw2DK1jSyYu2vW8GUrouU1_uD7H6Z7B53V5KVdtm8w&m=xsR24levupnYIr-GIsk__2YNhNh_lePV4TtU75X0CBg&s=VmFixajhH3u7sAdmB-FfuTMxm6tNqs5FNht268i_VWQ&e= >
Knowledge that will change your world