[Cus-l] ProQuest Lunch and Learn

Dusty Folds dfolds at lawsonstate.edu
Tue Aug 23 10:04:53 CDT 2016

Please see the message below and the attached flyer from Ron Leonard at NAAL. He has extended the invitation to all CUS members, too.

-Dusty

All,

NAAL has arranged with ProQuest to have a “Lunch and Learn” (demonstration of several e-resources while enjoying a complimentary lunch) at Troy-Montgomery on Wednesday, Sept. 14.  The attached flyer has detailed information about the event.

Of course, you’ll want to be sure to register in advance as so we can provide adequate seating and refreshments.  Sean Keough or his assistant will be back in touch with you about lunch options and parking information.

Share this invite with your fellow librarians on campus.  Also, we’re going to extend this invitation to our fellow community college librarians.  So, feel free to forward this information to them, too.

Hope to see you there!

Dusty Folds
Reference and Instruction Librarian
Lawson State Community College