[Cus-l] CUS Executive Committee Meeting

Dusty Folds dfolds at lawsonstate.edu
Fri Aug 19 13:13:20 CDT 2016

I hope everyone is well! I wanted to let you know that the College, University, and Special Libraries (CUS) division of ALLA will be holding its second quarterly meeting on Friday, August 26 at 2:00 p.m. This meeting is open to all members of CUS. It is a virtual meeting, so instructions to join the meeting are below.

If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks,
Dusty
CUS Chair

1.  Please join my meeting.
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__global.gotomeeting.com_join_903087397&d=DQIFAg&c=GTxgfYI6i4KYikqC6GK_Jzn2mYGEh-v4HEPYCyQcJzU&r=Wcw2DK1jSyYu2vW8GUrouU1_uD7H6Z7B53V5KVdtm8w&m=r9EbKZenxQmmrGJNJ_mmywEPLvgJlCf8AjQevHTyPZY&s=I2kEhi9WGl-v6HFh5DxVDfHpWjMAcgdgxXDWzXReOt4&e=

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.  Or, call in using your telephone.

Dial +1 (872) 240-3311
Access Code: 903-087-397

Meeting ID: 903-087-397

GoToMeeting(r)
Online Meetings Made Easy(r)

Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your iPhone(r), iPad(r), Android(r) or Windows Phone(r) device via the GoToMeeting app.

Dusty Folds
Reference and Instruction Librarian
Lawson State Community College
3060 Wilson Road, SW