[Cus-l] Subject Degrees & Academic Librarians Survey

Day, Lance wday at samford.edu
Thu Apr 7 09:36:17 CDT 2016

We will be closing the survey mentioned below on April 19, 2016, please take a moment to complete it if you have not already done so. We greatly appreciate your participation.

Dear colleagues,

We invite you to please participate in a survey about subject and liaison librarians' views on the perceived value of an advanced subject degree in their discipline and to identify reasons why obtaining such a degree may or may not affect librarians' performance, status, and communication in their academic community. We estimate that it will take you 10-15 minutes to complete the survey. All responses will be anonymous. The results of this survey will be shared via conference presentations and/or publications.

You may access the survey here: https://samford.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_9ZxEzRKYwAgcK2h

The survey will remain open until April 19, 2016.

Please feel free to share the survey with interested colleagues. Thanks so much for your contribution!

Jaro Szurek
Samford University

Lance Day
Samford University