[Cus-l] Calling for volunteers for the CUS Projects Committee

Szurek, Jaro jszurek at samford.edu
Fri Nov 20 12:45:27 CST 2015

I'm looking for volunteers to serve on the CUS Projects Committee.
Our main project will be conducting a survey of academic and special library collections in Alabama, focusing on their strengths and unique characteristics, also including an overview of their policies regarding collection development. I hope the project will provide some useful information for all of us.
Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks!
Jaro

Jaroslaw Szurek
Chair, Cataloging and Metadata / Music Librarian
Samford University Library
800 Lakeshore Dr.
Birmingham, AL 35229
Tel. (205) 726-4136