[Cus-l] Call for Presentation Proposals: Electronic Resource Management Great Ideas Showcase at ALLA 2015

Ashmore, Beth beashmor at samford.edu
Mon Nov 17 12:59:12 CST 2014

**********Please excuse cross-posting**********

The Alabama Library Association's Collection Development and Management Round Table (CDMRT) & Technical Services & Systems Round Table (TSSRT) are planning a joint program called E-resource Superheros - A Great Ideas Showcase.

We are seeking proposals for 10-minute presentations on e-resource management topics to be held at the 2015 Alabama Library Association Annual Convention in Point Clear, AL on April 7-10, 2015.

The great ideas showcase is an opportunity for librarians who work in any part of the e-resource management workflow to share the tools and tricks they use to develop, manage, catalog or support e-resource collections. The showcase is like professional development speed-dating with each presenter giving their 10-minute presentation multiple times and attendees moving from presentation to presentation, attending only those that they are interested in or that apply to the work they do.

If you would like to submit a presentation proposal, fill out the form at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/11jcuSLqgX8TOO6bXOVkaX2LWohy5NedTzM9wORmo3l0/viewform?usp=send_form

The deadline for proposals is December 19, 2014.

Thanks for your interest and we hope to see you at ALLA 2015!

If you have questions, please contact Beth Ashmore, TSSRT Secretary, beashmor at samford.edu<mailto:beashmor at samford.edu>

Beth Ashmore
Metadata Librarian for Serials & Electronic Resources
Samford University Library

205-726-2038<tel:205-726-2038> | office
205-821-1255<tel:205-821-1255> | mobile
205-726-4056 | fax